Thursday, October 21, 2010

OVER 10000!!!

Yes, Planet Blue has now received over 10,000 hits according to Google Analytics.  10,062 to be exact as of 11:22 AM October 21st, 2010.  Of course, I've only had Google track my hits since late June, so the actual number of hits we've gotten might be something close to double that.  (I just didn't know how to use the hits tracker for an embarrassing amount of time.)  For nearly a year of time, that's a respectable number I think, especially since this is a really low profile blog.  Of course, I will admit that I always wish for more readers, its a craving I think will never be satisfied even if I got a million hits per day.  Even so I'm thankful for every single visit I get, I'm always appreciative of comments, and I do love all my readers.  If you guys weren't around, I wouldn't even bother.  Tell your friends!  You make me a happy shade of Blue.  ^_^

I'll keep you posted when we reach 50,000.

6 comments:

  1. (Insert appropriate Dragonball Z-related Internet meme here)
    There, now no one will make the obvious stupid joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planet Blue woo hoo! (still think it'd get more hits if it was still Tales From The Q?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am willing to bet it's more then double the hits in actuality. Still, congrats guys, give ourselves a pat on our back for supporting Blue :D

    And of course, thanks Blue for entertaining us with your wise words and...forced DBZ memes :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hells Yeah!

    Congratulations, everyone! Here's to the next 10,000

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats :) i'll always be around to check out your blog, it distracts me from my history essays

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been semi-reading a lot of your blogs, but haven't commented in a while. Congrats man, still supporting your blog and everything. ^_^ Hope it turns out really well, even better than it is now.

    ReplyDelete