Saturday, July 28, 2012

Final Fantasy VI LP Episodes 1 and 2

Hello children!  At the beginning of the month I promised that me and my FFWiki friends would be making an LP together, and as of now, the very first two hours of that great work have been completed and are on Youtube thanks to the work of my buddy, Scathey.

I'm on for the second hour, episodes 2.1-2.4, if you want to enjoy me, enjoy me.  Here is a link to the whole Playlist, where you can watch me if you are so inclined.  My audio isn't great but its something.

And now since this post is functionally over, here's a picture of Terra hugging a Moogle:

File:DFF Terra and Moogle.png

4 comments:

  1. As I said before, your voice is slightly deeper than I imagined. You also sounded a bit more mellow than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually sound like a little girl with an Irish accent and like to screech. I hired some mellow dude to dub me over.

      Delete
    2. WHOA GUY, YOU'RE BLOWING MY MIND HERE!

      Delete
  2. Terra is definitely a Fly Honey.

    ReplyDelete