Saturday, July 23, 2011

100,000 Hits

That's a lot.  But we did it!  I think we hit it two days ago, I really didn't notice until somebody pointed it out to me in the comments.  100,000 is only a tenth of the way to a million, a number so large that I'm almost guaranteed to become more interested in another hobby before we reach it.  Then again, I've been at this for two years, maybe I'll never lose interest.  I dedicate this milestone to Stephenie Meyers and Tite Kubo, who both are so insane as to be the best muses I'll ever need.  I also dedicate this milestone to my first pet, Orea, a turtle so full of curiosity and wonder that she hid under a tower made of Disney VHS boxes and then died of dehydration.  I'll miss you, Orea.

5 comments:

  1. And we should all celebrate by going up up up up up up up up up up up and up some more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Planet Blue. Let's shoot for 500,000 now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS POWER LEVEL, ITS, ITS...
    ITS WHAT?!!!!
    ITS OVER 100,OOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT, 100,000, Are you kidding me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete